Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
remember me i do the same like 2point2...
i install a H22 into my CRX and do it turbo...

after 2 years with trouble with axle...
i change all my setup
i do a B18A with stroker kit
SIR head
p&p stage 4
Rocket motor sport stage 3 cam
valvetrain ferrera
12.5:1 srp
block guard kms
machinned oil squirtel under the piston (fuck my damn english)

and just a ls-vtec itn't enough show for me... so i cut my car in 2
and put a RHD
because i cut a lot of stock to intalls the h22 and the have a lot of rust

few pics soon... of the tan interior!

and for the end i don't give a fuck if you said my english suck ( I KNOW!!!! ) :twisted:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
new pics

l'intérieur

jai modifier les supports parce les sir les hood son plus haut...

le condenser a Air clim et mon oil cooler pour power steering

Vue Globale...

sorry i just copy and past from a french forum... i will change it french to english soon

·
Registered
916 Posts
Haha I didn't even realize it was french until you stated it. Guess my french skills aren't as rusty as I thought! :lol:

Wicked project! Why not save time and money and just pick up a legal SiR if you're in Canada? They're as cheap as $7000 landed on the west coast.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wow! That's crazy man. Your car was so close to finished last year. What made you decide to go RHD? Also have you thought about using the UK VT leather door panels and dying them? Can you even dye black to tan?:? I wonder... I have a RHD drive set here with your name on them if you want to try!

Your work looks very clean. It makes me wish you lived closer so you could help with mine!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Charley,charley......I hope you remember me.(y-49 rex w/the TV/dvd player)
Why O why did you paint everything tan? Are you going to replace the painted dash vents? Other than that gripe and your engrish I like the car. :D :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
at then end the cost me like 2000$
for everything...

i did the RHD because it's more show than just a little LS-Vtec

and when i did the h22turbo swap
i cut a lot

and i have a lot of rust on the front of the car...

i'm the style of guy who prefer working to built is car than drive it on the road...

(for the vent... they will be painted in a other color... maybe black or brown like my roll cage...)

more pics later... because since 2 week ago i can't continue working on my car... i had a huge accident with friends... and i'm not able to work...
too much trouble on my neck and my back...

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
baker_jeff said:
Haha I didn't even realize it was french until you stated it. Guess my french skills aren't as rusty as I thought! :lol:
Haha...same here! I just went right ahead and read all the french without thinking about it at all. I guess all the mandatory french classes in school for Canadians can be helpful sometimes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.