·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out Lant insurance for realy cheap full coverage
cars have to be 15years old or older
stock or modified

u must have been driving for 10 years

check it out my uncles datsun is apraised at like 14,000 and he gets full coverage for 158 per YEAR

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Speaking of cheap insurance in canada, I just transfered my insurance the other day from my first gen to the pepto car and its only costing me $28 more for the year! and I think it comes to $124 a month for 5 million liability and full coverage with gold star! (which means if your in an accident you get a free curtosy car.... thats all I know about gold star anyways)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
^^^ Thats what I was thinking, and there also havent been any updates on his rex either....any progress man?

·
Registered
794 Posts
HAHA, well my car was sitting in a little hole all winter and now that it's spring so I can continue on her.

On Monday I am taking it into a body shop to get a quote and then I will close my eyes and hand my wallet over to them.

Il be sure to bring a camera to the shop and take some pics of their expressions when they see my car lol...

·
Registered
30 Posts
hmmm another Hamilton member, interesting.

and on a side note , i just looked at that too. now i wonder does driving start at g1 or at full g license?

because im getting very close then, and the caddy is almost ready to hit the road

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.