Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I added:
1) An in-dash dual cup holder
2) Custom center console with USB port and arm rest.
3) Alpine stereo with bluetooth. Connects to my phone great!
4) Power door locks and keyless entry.
5) And of course a sensitive alarm
Automotive parking light Car Sky Vehicle Wheel
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Sky

Attachments

· Registered
20,448 Posts
300k miles and that climate control is not cracked?!

That Integra armrest mod is a great alternative to the stiff and brittle OEM armrest. The USB is a nice subtle touch to add some modern functionality to the car too!

Do the car some justice and fix that shift boot and knob!;)

· Registered
2 Posts
That’s definitely amazing that your climate control is still in one piece. I have a 91 Si that I’m trying to... well I’m not sure what direction to go with it yet. I’ve noticed it missing a lot of parts pretty much everywhere. It’s got electrical issues and suspension issues. Could you post pics of the top and bottom of your engine and also the front and rear suspension?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure, I will post more pictures when I get a chance. The climate control did break. I bought one with a metal plate attached to it on e-bay ahwile back. My suspension has always been good. It can be hard to get parts but you should be able to get shocks for it at any mechanic or auto parts store, I think. Was yours in an accident?

· Registered
2 Posts
Ahhh that sucks it br oke. Excit      ed to see the other pictures! I pr      etty m      uch offroad in i‫t every day during the winter

, with al      l the snow and ic      e. So the old suspension never had a chance. With it being in an accident. Idk. The lines are definitely not straight around the ho      od and fende‫r.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts