Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SETI20 said:
Yum. Where oh where do you find such goodness?
Well the stuff not pictured like the EDM PWR mirrors and EDM PWR windows/leather panels is from some eurosnob named Bas! :p

The lights and rad support/slam panel/T bar cam from CYBERCRXT (Mike) on that other board that we visit. Actually he had the stuff drop shipped directly from JDM land and it was packaged most excellently!

The LCA's came from RICKCAB1 on the afermentioned board. $90 shipped. Wicked deal. He still has some left I think. Normally aftermarket LCA's go for much more.

·
Registered
248 Posts
azulito said:
Here is just a few of the goodies that are going on this winter:

Not pictured is the EDM leather door panels, EDM mirrors, SiR glasstop, and genuine Mugen rear bumper.

Still waiting on my OEM SiR hood, Mugen skirts and Vis front bumper.

Mmmm goodness....
Nice man. It's awesome to see that car gettin love like that. One day, I'm going to post up some pics of my new ride.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jfrolang said:
coldtotouch said:
Whats the benefit of the aftermarket LCAs? just curious.
Lighter weight, bling factor.

And az, you're making me jealous with the glass roof ambitions, though I might have one too in a year or so. :p If I had a WW kit, I'd also be all over the VIS front bumper.
To be truthful the LCA's where a pure bling factor decision for me! The stock ones are ugly compared to these! My decision was made when they were available so cheap.

The glasstop is ambitious on the wallet. I am not going to attempt that myself!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.