Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
i would not see why not but then agian ya never know.. . . the hoods fit off of the hatch but not the 4 door.. . . Ill bet the fenders fit as well..

buy you'll have to wait for a better answer. . .as i am not going to tell you yes on something that I have not personally tried.

Chris

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Short answer: No.

The civic fenders are a different shape by the doors and (as far as I know) the shape of the corner lamps is different at the front of the fender.

·
Registered
10,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is what i have always been told that they wouldnt fit but some dumba$$es on another site are telling me different. I know the hood fits but also isnt the doorside bottom also different on the two fenders? These guys also told me a wagon hood would fit a crx. WTF these guys are on crack.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
a wagon hood will not fit. i remeber the honda tuning article "Draggin Wagon" they wanted a fiberglass hood but no one makes one for the wagon so they had to use a crx fiberglass hood and trim it down.

ive been scouring the internet trying to find out if the fenders work or not and came across this.

LINK

**- To interchange CRX fenders onto a Civic HB some minor welding
is necessary. They are not a Direct Swap. Will give info on how to
do this if interested.
not sure if its accurate, it is the internet after all.

·
Registered
164 Posts
lmao. read the whole thread and that idiot is a tool. "i know they don't fit but you can put a whole crx front end on a civic hatch" NO DUH MORON!

·
Registered
10,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah the guy is an a$$ I had to deal with him before and this thread was dead before he dug it back up. I dont know if anyone has seen a wagon but the front ends are not close. i even went to a salvage yard to look at the different ones the guy is not right. In another post he wanted to know if a 4dr ex door panel would fit a CRX door.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts