Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought there was much of a following for pre-84 Civic's, but i guess i was wrong.
http://www.1stgencivic.com/

Well put together site, lots of info, & restoration tips. It may not have a lot of members, but there is LOTS of pretty cool info and things there.
Lots of cluster and seat swaps with pics, consoles and lots of other things that i thought were pretty cool. It is funny to see "newer" Honda seats or consoles in these.

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
I think I've stumbled onto that site once before, in a search a while back. I didn't look too hard at it then. I think it's amazing that they're doing B-swaps in those things. I guess that's comparable to a K20 in a CRX though. :D

I also found it amazing how much the engine bay needs to be 'opened up' just to fit a D16 in there. :shock:

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
i would really like to find one of those older civics someday.. . . .I had a trade going with some guy from iowa but he called it off at the last minute. . . .it was a sleeper looking civic with a z6 turbo. . . .built up pretty nicely. . . .

nice site. . .

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.