Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to fix my climate control and was wondering if anyone has the dimensions of the plate that you affix (usually with glue) to the front to hold it all together. I've got some scrap aluminum and I'm more than happy with doing a bit of machining on it (I've got access to a mill at school, so I might as well).

Well dimensioned drawings are appreciated, but outside dimensions and a few coordinate-type points would work too.

Thanks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, so nothing yet. An alternate question then, where can I get one for cheap? I saw a few on eBay, but they were a bit pricey for a piece of aluminum.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw that thread, and I was going to order one, but then I saw the date on it. Maybe I'll send a PM and see what I can do.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not on HT but I'd be happy to take some pictures. What would you like pictures of?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I would like a couple pictures of the top where there should be 2 wires for a light bulb that lights up some of the controls. I need to know where these wires go to(pictures).

I will get you that guys e-mail.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I wasn't planning on taking that half apart, it's not broken. I'll see what I can do, my camera is at my parent's house right now, so it might be a bit.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, these two pictures show everything on the back that can be seen without disassembly.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
In the first picture that you posted is there any wires that come off the gray circle(they may be just a little ways away) on the top of the climate control? It looks like your wires have fallen off also, but just incase I could not see them in the picture.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nope, just two little blobs of solder. These pictures are actually from elsewhere on the net, but look the same as what I'm looking at here at home. For reference, my lights are working in the climate control. I believe that if you open up the top piece you can replace the bulbs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.