Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
ZeniceguyCRX said:
from everything iv heard is you wont want a light weight F.W. unless your on a low compress engine.
Ummm... what?

I have an ACT streetlite (12 lb) flywheel and I love it, and I haven't heard anything bad from anyone running a lighter flywheel. I would be careful about getting an ebay clutch though...

·
Registered
298 Posts
From what i've read on HT...XTD doesnt see too many happy campers. I've also have been researching for a clutch kit and so far a lot of ebay kits, from what i've read, arent too reliable. But this seller i've found on ebay, Proclutch, claims to use an actual exedy organic disc unlike the other sellers. And i've done some searching on HT and haven't read anything bad about the seller or the kits they sell.

heres a link to their stage 1: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-H...ryZ33730QQihZ014QQitemZ330034550183QQtcZphoto

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ZeniceguyCRX wrote:
from everything iv heard is you wont want a light weight F.W. unless your on a low compress engine.

Ummm... what?

ya im a little confused to. please elaborate.

ya ill look into them its just xtd also offerd a 12 month but i want opinoins not facts so thanks man

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
im running the XTD stage 2 with the 8lb flywheel on my H22. Ive had no problems at all with it so far, going on 8 months or more now.

I did some research before I bought it and most people seemed very pleased with it. IIRC Nippon racing company produces the clutchs and flywheels for them.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i dont have any experience with those other clutches.

if im looking for a semi stock replacement clutch i get an excedy clutch
if the car is heavily modified i go with an act clutch.

scarponze

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.