Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I love trying to collect crx dicast and models and what not. I am still trying to get some of the models off ebay. as for what i do have I have both versions of the hot wheels tuners and one of the johnny lightning dicast 1/64 scale. it is a 91 crx and green sure you have all seen it. My cousin has been trying to get it from me for a while. I guess they are rare. I have only seen this one thats y I grabbed it. not to brag though just thought I would share with you all. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I love collecting these things. Here's a few shots of part of the collection, it's grown a bit since these were taken, but is still packed up from moving.

I've got at least a half dozen of each color of the Johnny Lightning ones, along with the rare White Lightning versions of three of them. I've also added a few more of the Minichamps ones, including the new green one. Several different Modifiers that aren't shown too.

Then of course, there are the full scale ones :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Are those CRX modifiers and where did you get them. I would like to find some of those for my collection.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got most of the Modifiers at Toys R Us or Walmart and maybe a couple at Target. It's been a while since I've seen any at those stores though. They used to be on eBay all the time too and were usually over priced, but that's probably the best place to find them now. You might be able to find them at some of the online stores that specialize in diecast cars and models.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.