Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Hopefully there are still SOME people here that I once knew a few months ago. Well, I'm back after going through months of a nasty divorce (is there such things as a fun divorce???)

Long story short, I am single again and now have a new home with a place to park and work on my cars out of the Florida sun! Of course I still have my CRX, but I sold my 88 4 door Civic and found a very clean 97 Accord EX 5 spd. WhhooooHooooooooo!!!

Another thing is the Florida CRX Meet. I am sorry for the delay, but as I mentioned I have been a tad busy this year. I am planning on doing SOMETHING - but that will be on another thread. Hang in there - I have.

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting back in touch with my old friends and meeting some new ones (especially single, attractive female ones that APPRECIATE cars! LOL!)

Chat with you all soon!

Ken...

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Rock and roll Ken! Welcome back to the world! :)

We gotta hang sometime! I tried to make it over to the radio show last night, but got.... uh... "held up"... and couldn't make it.. hehe. But i did try. Anyway, give me a call or something sometime 8)

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Welcome back Ken..
...signed your #1 fan......haha remember me? :lol:
BTW wheres that fan club address? lol jk man Hope everything is better for ya.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Good to see you're coming back Ken. I know im still waiting for myself to come back. O_O

Hope to talk to you soon.

p.s. i still want that autograph ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.