Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang! Well, haven't been on for a few months, so I probably have a ton of catching up to do!
Over the past three months my wife and I have bought two new(er) cars (1997 Honda Accord EX / 2000 Lexus RX300) and a new house! So we've been a tad busy (and yes, I've already begun the JDMin' of my Accord! LOL!)
Also, just so you know, I am working on the upcoming CRX Mini-Meet (May) and the BIG CRX Meet (October/November).
Anyway, just wanted to say hello and it's good to be back. :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Good to see you back. It has been a while so correct me if I wrong but weren't you in the process or replacing you mini-me in you Rex? Just curious about how things are with it now. And any updated pics would be appreciated.

I'm definately looking forward to the meet this fall. Get quick with the info...

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Would that be the ken that has a Y-49? :twisted:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awwww..thanks for the love! :D
Yea, it's been a hectic year and now this CRX Meet thing too! LOL!
Joshman - yes, I gave up the ghost and joined the B club thanks to John Ward at ICON. He was going to post some pics of the swap, but I think hi site is down now for an overhaul: www.iconautoparts.com
Thanks crxfisher for the flashback! Can't belive a year has gone by since that issue came out already.

Anyway, getting back into the groove, and I must admit I have been spending more time lately getting the Accord up to speed (cold air intake, Dynomax exhaust, tune up, etc etc) it's actually a very nice ride! My wife and I took it on it's first major trip to Miami last weekend. Very comfortable and averaged 30 MPG on the highway (that's doing - cough-cough- 80+ MPH the whole way with ac on full blast) Not bad for $4,000.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.