Honda CRX Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20,120 Posts
Is there no longer any way to search for a member list. Maybe I missed it, but before you could click members and search by letter.
I'm looking for an old restoration thread, but can't recall the members full name on here, but I know it started with F.

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Is there no longer any way to search for a member list. Maybe I missed it, but before you could click members and search by letter.
I'm looking for an old restoration thread, but can't recall the members full name on here, but I know it started with F.
Click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of the site, then select Members.
Font Gadget Technology Screenshot Multimedia

There is a search spot there for "Find member".

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
3,688 Posts
Cricket...that link takes us to a page with a search function. But the search only works if you already know the exact name to search for. You can't search or filter by "F" like in Baker's example.
Is there a way to just get to a full member list that we can scroll through.....or sort by name, join date, etc.?

What is a premium member?
I believe premium members see no ads (or just less ads?)

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Is there a way to just get to a full member list that we can scroll through.....or sort by name, join date, etc.?
If you type a letter or 2 a drop-down pops up with options.

- Cricket

·
Registered
20,120 Posts
Cricket...that link takes us to a page with a search function. But the search only works if you already know the exact name to search for. You can't search or filter by "F" like in Baker's example.
Exactly, which is why the member list was so much more helpful.
With that, I could search through a list and search their posts through that.

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Inline Attachments Should Be Fixed Now

The inline attachments issue regarding old threads (premigration) should now be fixed. :)

Let us know if you see any other issues regarding this.

- Cricket

21 - 34 of 34 Posts