Honda CRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Is there no longer any way to search for a member list. Maybe I missed it, but before you could click members and search by letter.
I'm looking for an old restoration thread, but can't recall the members full name on here, but I know it started with F.
Click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of the site, then select Members.
Font Gadget Technology Screenshot Multimedia

There is a search spot there for "Find member".

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
3,701 Posts
Cricket...that link takes us to a page with a search function. But the search only works if you already know the exact name to search for. You can't search or filter by "F" like in Baker's example.
Is there a way to just get to a full member list that we can scroll through.....or sort by name, join date, etc.?

What is a premium member?
I believe premium members see no ads (or just less ads?)

·
Registered
20,172 Posts
Cricket...that link takes us to a page with a search function. But the search only works if you already know the exact name to search for. You can't search or filter by "F" like in Baker's example.
Is there a way to just get to a full member list that we can scroll through.....or sort by name, join date, etc.?
Exactly, which is why the member list was so much more helpful.
With that, I could search through a list and search their posts through that.

·
Administrator
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Inline Attachments Should Be Fixed Now

The inline attachments issue regarding old threads (premigration) should now be fixed. :)

Let us know if you see any other issues regarding this.

- Cricket

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Is there a way to go to the first unread post of a thread from the thread listing?

E.g., while I am looking at "Site Help and Suggestions", is there something I can click that will take me to the first unread post of "Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live"?

--DD

·
Administrator
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Is there a way to go to the first unread post of a thread from the thread listing?

E.g., while I am looking at "Site Help and Suggestions", is there something I can click that will take me to the first unread post of "Community Feedback: New Forum Software Is Live"?

--DD
Navigating Thread Listing

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
- Cricket

·
Administrator
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

The site will be transitioning from the dedicated support team (who works primarily with helping members transition to the new platform) over to our regular tech support team. Although this means it may take us a bit longer to respond to your questions, we will continue to be here for you and the community.

- Community Management Team

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.