Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Dereka67 said:
Yeah I've gotten a few like that... but I'm on dail-up so that could be why. :oops:
Me to, for both, and fwiw, I've seen some error pages where the php code failed to connect to the backend db.....

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I've had some issues over the past few days, and i'm on a cable connection. Usually I wait awhile and try later. I even got a message once that said "server critical error" :shock: But nothin' too terrible.

·
Registered
20,417 Posts
Dereka67 said:
Yeah I've gotten a few like that... but I'm on dail-up so that could be why. :oops:
They still offer that...LOL :lol:

SETI20 said:
I've been polling the site for a few days, and there's definately something weird going on.
One minute it's fine... the next it's bogging down.
I have noticed a small hiccup once and awhile.
One minute it is fine, next it is slow or "Internet explorer cannot display the page".

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
No problems on my side.. :shrug:

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
When Im here at work, sometimes the site will time out. But normally after I get on here once its fine.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
BTW, the server was throwing 500 series errors today, and when I emailed the admin address given, webmaster at crxcommunity dot com, the email bounced....

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
I dunno guys...I've never had so much as a burp in the system...:shrug:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.