Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK there is a 89 CRX in one of my local junkyards. It is nearly 100% all there so if I need I part there is a very good chance it will still be on the car.
I have a 1990 CRX SI...
I need some parts and was wondering which of the parts I need would be interchangeable and fit on my car?
-Rear bumer beam
-Left and Right rear inner fender covers
-The wheels...
-The front Bumper

Anything on this list that WONT work on my car I will have to buy from one of you or Honda...

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
FooFighter said:
OK there is a 89 CRX in one of my local junkyards. It is nearly 100% all there so if I need I part there is a very good chance it will still be on the car.
I have a 1990 CRX SI...
I need some parts and was wondering which of the parts I need would be interchangeable and fit on my car?
-Rear bumer beam
-Left and Right rear inner fender covers
-The wheels...
-The front Bumper

Anything on this list that WONT work on my car I will have to buy from one of you or Honda...
Everything that you listed will work. The front bumper is a little differnt in style but it will bolt up jsut the same. The center molding section won't match your 90/91 though, it is thicker.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I dont think the rear have plastic gruads in them. Only the front do.

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
Just a note, the front bumpers are different if you didn't know. They will both bolt up, but they look different. The 90-91 have little scoops on the sides, here's a pic of Jared, me and Matt parked, Jareds is a 90, mine's a 91, and Matt's is 89:

Wheels are slightly different too, you can see Jared's car has 90-91 Si wheels, and the 88-89 have smaller holes, more sawbladish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.