Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, even though I haven't seen him post here in who knows how long, his car made Honda Tuning... just picked up the copy from Barnes and Noble. Its found on Page 58. His car is featured with Rywire's. Both are (or at time of putting the article together) K20 powered JDM fronted white rexes.

The two earned 9 pages, and even our admin John Ward is mentioned for his amazing fabricating skills.

Congrats guys!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Damn it, and wal-mart over here stopped carrying Honda Tuning...I really need to subscribe to it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I just called those bungholes, just got off the phone. There was no January issue, and the Feb issue should be at my house by the 11th. Yet it is in stores now. The soul reason I subscribed was for this issue. This is upsetting Honda Tuning is always hard to find in stores around here. Man am I pissed. I seriously want to destroy their entire facility in Palm Coast Florida. John or any of the other Floridians down there. I will be willing to pay you, and set you up with all the explosives to level their facility. I know an arms dealer down there I can put you in contact with. Let me know if anyone can help. Honda Tuning must die.

Oh and congrats Ryan, and Chris.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CRXBart said:
I just called those bungholes, just got off the phone. There was no January issue, and the Feb issue should be at my house by the 11th. Yet it is in stores now. The soul reason I subscribed was for this issue. This is upsetting Honda Tuning is always hard to find in stores around here. Man am I pissed. I seriously want to destroy their entire facility in Palm Coast Florida. John or any of the other Floridians down there. I will be willing to pay you, and set you up with all the explosives to level their facility. I know an arms dealer down there I can put you in contact with. Let me know if anyone can help. Honda Tuning must die.

Oh and congrats Ryan, and Chris.
I always have Robyn find it for me... I'm blind. This was the first time in a long time I spotted it first... last issue too!

I need to reinstall my scanner... I'll get off my lazy but and do it tomorrow.. I can have a scan up then

·
Registered
117 Posts
CRXBart said:
This is upsetting Honda Tuning is always hard to find in stores around here.
haha thats what you get for livin in the stix!

Well **** Bart, congratulations, your rockin a *official* famous power house.
You better get a copy of that **** and seal it and store it, that'll be a great momento.

·
Registered
529 Posts
droppedcrxsi said:
she asked about me, I said go pick up H-T, no joke, lol
Glad you made it over here Ryan. I'm still waiting for Chris to come. Congrats man. I read the whole article 3 times. Maybe when I go out to Cali this spring, we can get another shoot, stg2 for you and for my motor. Mine should be mag quality with the new paint job, new kit, and new wheels.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.