Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Dang, and i just bought 20's for my 4Runner... i should have bought some of dem!... haha!

I'm sure they would be considered highly illegal, and if they aren't, they will be shortly i'm sure... 8)

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Nah, for the set....

But as a spare, you'd have to have a motor to spin it, or else it won't show the image... It creates the image just like those clocks with the waving arm and LED's.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I need those....... not sure yet what i would put them on i do not have a pimp mobile. . . .. . but if i had the cash for those i could find a pimp mobile. . .

def. . . .way cool

Chris

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Lumpy53 said:
Can I get a set in 15 inch for the Rex? :lol:
Why stop at 15s? Get 26s, then buy that VT, or one of the SiRs off of ebay and shave them fenders..Youll be old skool, JDM, AND pimpin..You could even program the wheels to say it...

·
Registered
342 Posts
jaowli said:
Lumpy53 said:
Can I get a set in 15 inch for the Rex? :lol:
No...not for you.....maybe at about 75,000 USD you can...lol.
Dude is that a cock in your avitar or are you just glad to see me. :lol:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
whoA thoz rimz are mAAd tight, y0!! :lol:

what will they come up with next...??!! pretty soon rappers will be putting TV screens in the fenders or something...

·
Registered
734 Posts
http://www.tiretagz.com tiretagz are an add-on type of thing...which means they wouldn't look very good turned off...but a set of 4 will only set you back 300 bucks. They really are a pretty cool idea, but I sure as hell wouldn't actually put them on my car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.