Honda CRX Forum banner

Cornerlights and headlights not flushed

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  coldtotouch 
#1 ·
My passenger side cornerlight and headlights isn't aligned. Not only that it seems like the head lights has been pushed in:

as oppose to driver's side:

anyone have any suggestions what to do? thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
i dont know if this would help but if you look at the top of your headlights in the back there is a little screw to adjust the hight of your headlight beems....maybe if you adjust that it may help...

dont know if its like that on all models of the crx but it is on my 89HF

#3 ·
I don't know if yours are different, but on mine, the corner light slides into two clips at the back, and the front(inside) of the corner light slides into a black clip that is RIGHT up against the headlight, which is what keeps it snug. Take that corner light out, and inspect the flat side of the headlight, see if there is a clip there you need to get into. Sorry if this doesnt make sense, its very complicated to explain through words. I'm at work so I can't draw a picture...

#4 ·
The up/down headlight aiming moves the top of the headlight in and out. The left/right headlight aiming moves the outboard end (the one up against the corner light) in and out. You could try altering the aiming to get the desired flushness, but your 'rex may end up cross-eyed. :)

#8 ·
bobski said:
shanghaining said:
hope my light isn't messed up at night hahaha
Ha. Ha.
You'll piss off alot of other drivers if the lights are pointed up. There's a screw along the top of the light that lets you adjust the vertical aim.
if the other driver dosn't drive a rex, i personally don't care :twisted:

hahah im juss messin :roll:

#10 ·
If i recall correctly, the other one is on the bottom at the back. It's a little different process. It's a plastic piece that's sticking out the back and it looks like it has a little "cup" on the top. You can adjust your horizontal alignment with a philips screwdriver placed into the "cup" on the top of that piece. When in doubt, refer to the factory service manual for pictures. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.