Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm nearing the end of my CRX project, and thought of a new idea for a project. Sit down for this guys...... A K series powered Fiero. I figure I can get one cheap, and built my own mounts. I haven't decided NA or what not. Has anyone had a Fiero and have any knowledge about them? I have none, so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Too much rum & EggNog?

I love how they look, but the 84-87's were based on the 'Vette of the Che variety. 88's still command a decent penny and are going up. An 86-87 GT would be sweet, but with a K? :shock: Why not a Northstar, probably be cheaper and wayyyy faster.

I say stick to Hondas, if you must stray to for a Mid-engined car, the MR-2's were always cool.

Merry Christmas.

D.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
the only knowledge i have about fieros is that they will do awsome donuts........thats about it though.........u can think my friends dad for that info :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
i had an 88 Gt 2m6 and i got into a lethal car accident involving a 18 wheeler switching lanes without seening me and trapping me under his rear wheels of the trailer

ask whaat u must i know a bit BTW there a collector and there hard to find cheap

·
Registered
114 Posts
a northstar would be sick if you could get ahold of one. i have a 98 cadillac with the northstar and for a 4k lb car it definatly hauls ass. i looked up the 1/4 mile time. and it read 15.2 completely stock. with 300hp and 295ft-lbs.. now imagine that in a fiero.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
CRXBart said:
I started looking at prices, of what I could buy for total invested, and I'm gonna just buy a used S2k, for a new daily, and try not to tinker with it.
Now that is a better thought. I love the S2000. Or buy one of the really old hondas like the S600. I like the looks of some of the really old hondas.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
george34 said:
CRXBart said:
I started looking at prices, of what I could buy for total invested, and I'm gonna just buy a used S2k, for a new daily, and try not to tinker with it.
Now that is a better thought. I love the S2000. Or buy one of the really old hondas like the S600. I like the looks of some of the really old hondas.
Nah just a S2k with a Mugen Hardtop, and BPU. Then leave it alone.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Actually I've been thinking about it and a e36 m3 is probably going to be the new DD. They are a little more practical than a S2k. I hate to switch brands but from looking over all things it seems like a better choice, than any H or A badged coupes. I can buy a nice one for 12k and have a nice car. If I went Honda, Acura, it would have to be a TSX, and for that money I'd buy a NSX, and throw practicality out the window. Accords are near the same price range as a M3 but not near the performance to BMW gets the nod.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Its me DUB said:
Oh man I'm starting to have a memory lapse from when you were being super secretive about the K swap and told everyone you sold it for a beemer. Don't do that to me again, Bart!

For under $10k you could get a nice 2.5RS. Join me on the All-Wheel Dark Side... You'll love it. :twisted:
That was funny when Bart did that.

I have really started to like Subaru since I started to hang around at auto-xs, and everyone likes a beemer. The S2000 is an awsome car but I don't think I would like to DD one either.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.