Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yea I was really suprised when I read that last night. You'd think he might've died some other way, sometihng more extravagent. Theres also some guy who goes around in austrailia in his barefeet, and wrestles aligators and other dangeroues stuffs. Dunno if hes well known though.

-Sulk

·
Registered
734 Posts
As crazy as this dude was around dangerous animals I can't say I'm too shocked. I did enjoy his show when I was younger, but he always made me little nervous when he was around venemous snakes and crap like that...I would have figured something like that would have been how he met his maker. The stingray tail whip is kind of a boring way to go for someone who took so many crazier chances.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I hate to be a douche, but I laughed when I read the story. It sucks that the guy died, but its almost comical that he was killed by an animal...it seems like it was inevitable.

·
Registered
225 Posts
This does not surprise me at all. You screw with that many dangerous animals as often as he does, something bad is bound to happen sooner or later. Obviously this is sooner than most people had anticipated. Don't get me wrong, the guy was funny, and did much for wildlife conservation, but I do kinda wish it was something cooler. Why couldn't a hippo have bit him in half or something? Oh well. later,

- short-A

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
My nephews were crushed... totally crushed. It's kind of amazing how much of an impact someone such as him had on kids.

I'm almost suprised something like that hadn't happened earlier to him, seeing how much he does with animals.

·
Registered
849 Posts
iLLA said:
Its crazy how he died tho...tha stingray got him rite at the heart. I thought it was all a joke or sumthin when i heard bout it todae.
Word up yo!
Do you realize how retarded you seem when you spell like that?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.