Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I too am leaving on a road trip this weekend. I'm about to hand in my thesis and officially be done with MIT. So I'm headed back to California to start my consulting job. This will be my 3rd cross country trip in a crx, I can't wait!

Boston to SoCal. I've done it in 3 days before, but i'm oging to be pulling a small trailer with my motorcycle on the back this time so I think i'm going to take my time this time.

Anyone i should stop and see along the way?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
COme on, don't make the RPI, RIT, and URI guys cry. Hahaha.
I have to see if I'm taking the northern route or the southern route once i get to Illinois.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet! Where do I pick up one of those babies?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Turns out I'm going to be in St Louis for a couple months, like Sept-Oct time. Any CRXers out in those parts???

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh nice, you can get a lotta good shots with that camera, and it has a suck mount :D I'd love one of those, cause you can mount it basically anywhere. Can get some of those amazing shots that they use on top gear ;p

-Sulk

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, I'm almost all geared up and ready to head out:

All dirty I know.

Needs paint! I'm thinking red or silver like the tail with conservative red flames of some sort. i can't wait to have money. (and yes, i know the car needs paint too!)

Too bad I have to leave this guy behind:

So with any luck I'll be heading out tomorrow midday, and driving to just north of Detroit to see my gf for a few days. Sometime on Thursday I'll head out. I'll probably take the route (northern or southern) that is forecast to have the least rain. I'll post up here if it looks like I can stop in and visit anyone here on the way!
[/img]

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ya, the tires are my second concern next to the wheel bearings. but they look alright, and have been fine so far. The wheels just have surface rust, but they are solid.

I'm in Harper Woods Michigan right now visiting my gf. I'm 1/4 of the way there to california at this point.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.