Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this while browsing ebay,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-CRX ... dZViewItem

Doesn't look good currently, maybe it is the flat black paint job, the turd like hood, or the hideous, ridiculous front bumper.
Not a fan of these type of conversions, but this, I think if done right, painted a decent color and if it retained the stock front bumper and hood, COULD possibly work with the lines of the car.

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
You're right, it can work. There's a picture floating around the internet of a silver EF hatch, with the 90-93 teg front end. It works and it's very well done. I have the picture on my home computer but I don't have it uploaded for posting, and I don't remember where I saved it from.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
too much headlight. but it would probably look better with paint and a front bumper. I refuse to call that hideous nose job a bumper.

One thing that would make me not buy...he says he took all the weatherstripping off for paint. But then he decides to sell...

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
He shoulda bought a teg... teg wheels, front end..

maybe thats why he's selling.

I can't stand how big those headlights are... If I drove a teg I'd probably convert it to Civic headlights

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Thats funny i saw it on ebay just looking around and was like that could be sweet with a paint job. I figured one of you guys would of seen it on ebay, so i come on and look and here you are.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Sheesh. If you're going to go through all the time, effort and expense of molding and adapting stock parts, why not a Type-R front end?

I think it would better fit the CRX body style. The 2nd gen 'teg front end looks alright on a 4th gen hatch, but the hatch is a good bit boxier than a CRX.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
coldtotouch said:
Is it me, or do these integra front end conversions on EFs make the front look long?
I thought the same thing and was going to post it, but then I took a second look at the picture of the silver car above, it appears to be a civic hatch not a crx...? Does the hatch have the same length front as a rex?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am not really into the whole two different types of car conversions. They make me think of transformers. Dont like. I maybe into the whole body kits and what not but not the body converstions. It just doesnt look right to me. But like I said before to each is own. I wont knock some one elses desirers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.