Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9,746 Posts
I wish I had my cam phone when I was up in Montreal last. I saw a CRX with so much rust, the front fender was about an inch wide at the top, the rust ate the entire vertical section, you could see the top of the fender liner!

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm no ricer but I sort of like that ^^^

As for the rust bucket that looks like it was shot with those police pellet guns...I'd give $50 for it. It looks like a DX to me, ehh.

·
Registered
29 Posts
omg whats done to that blue rex shouldnt be legal,sorry that say that car been raped and molsted its not even funny.IMO the owener of that car should be ashamed of himself. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
952 Posts
with the expection of the spoiler, i like that car. Not saying i would do it to mine, but i like it.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I actualy have those tail lights, and they look pretty cool at night. dont get me worng, i'm not a ricer, and i'm in the process of de-ricing my car, but they arnt that bad, i'll post a pic sometime of them at night.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tiersin said:
I actualy have those tail lights, and they look pretty cool at night. dont get me worng, i'm not a ricer, and i'm in the process of de-ricing my car, but they arnt that bad, i'll post a pic sometime of them at night.
:lol: :lol:

thats just to funny.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tiersin said:
:lol: :lol:

thats just to funny.looks good with fire coiming out fo them like in FandF. :rolleyes1: THEM TIPS ARE FOR LOOKS ONLY,AND DAMN IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP.

·
Registered
734 Posts
That blue car is terrible...clear tails are ugly and dated as hell, and anyone that's ever been behind a car with them in the daytime when they hit their brakes and the barely glow a light pink glow can tell you that they are dangerous as hell and should get pulled over and ticketed for them. Anyone that thinks those look better than 90-91 stock tails is insane.

Dual exhaust on an inline-4-cylinder car is just retarded, and fart cans on each one really hits it out of the rice ballpark. The spoiler is hideous and tacked-on looking, really does nothing for the gorgeous stock rear end of the CRX. The bodykit doesn't look that bad from the side, but the rear bumper cover is terrible, and I have no doubt that the front is even more hideous and probably looks like the result if a spaceship screwed a snowplow.

The color is ok, I guess. :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
do you really think that DOT would approve a light if it was "two dangerious" These are legal to have on your vehicles, i have never seen a problem with them on other peoples vehicles, not a HUGE fan of them, i have a set but they are sprayed red

again you are insane if you don't appriciate this crx,

get over it, not everyone is a stockaholic

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.