Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
rex2nr said:
I should put my car on in its current state...see what response it gets, lol.
I was thinking the same thing. It's kind of sad really, the amount of duct tape on there right now (it's temporary, but still).

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well, I cut some rust out, then I remembered that I didn't have any steel to weld in. So, I covered the holes in duct tape. Additionally, I bought the car with a crappy ricer front bumper (not my preference, the car was cheap and local). The bumper has no holes for turn signals, so I grabbed some off of an '88 hatch, cut some holes, and duct-taped everything in so it doesn't move.

·
Registered
952 Posts
The first one wasnt that bad, i didnt like it, but wasnt bad, but then the 2nd one came. OMG :shock: Thats one of the funniest things ive read all day.

THIS IS A 1991 HONDA CRX IMPORT PROJECT CAR. THE CAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE.FURTUALLY NO RUST. THE FRONT FENDERS AND FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS ARE GONE. SO IS THE HOOD.
Sound in great shape

IT COMES WITH A BRAND NEW FIBER GLASS REAR WING A NEW ROLL CAGE NEVER INSTALLED AND BRAND NEW AR HEAD LIGHTS(380$ THEY SET ME BACK). IT ALSO HAS A BRAND NEW ADJUSTABLE CAM GEAR ALREADY INSTALLED. AS WELL AS A NEW COLD AIR INTAKE.
Rice

THIS CAR IS FULLY GUTTED, IT WAS INTENDED TO BE A STREET RACING CAR
I think Most Street Racing Cars still have most of the car intacted

IT'S A REAL COOL CAR
And last but not least,
IT HAS THE B-15 MOTOR

·
Registered
473 Posts
Its legal to shoot these people right? I mean, there isn't a law against it?

Maybe we can get the advice from the resident officer on this issue, because I feel that I was being assaulted both visually and physically by the mechanical prowness of the rocket scientists building these dream machines.

Having no hood totally shaves off like 40 pounds guys!

·
Registered
190 Posts
rex2nr said:
only in Ohio
Only for now, once I find a CRX bumper in a junkyard it's coming home with me, and I've ordered the steel to patch the holes, it's just not here yet.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
tubafreak said:
rex2nr said:
only in Ohio
Only for now, once I find a CRX bumper in a junkyard it's coming home with me, and I've ordered the steel to patch the holes, it's just not here yet.
are the cars from Ohio? I meant only in Ohio is it legal to shoot them, right Bart? :p

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
if you listen closely...

you can hear both those cars weeping.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
insert Will ferrell's elf voice

"OOOOOoooooo..whats a B15 I want one!" :rofl:

·
Registered
473 Posts
rex2nr said:
tubafreak said:
rex2nr said:
only in Ohio
are the cars from Ohio? I meant only in Ohio is it legal to shoot them, right Bart? :p
I don't know, I'm polishing my gun when I get home. Don't mess with D.C. ninjaedit: D.C. EFs (man I've seen some bad ones)

·
Registered
20,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The first one i thought was bad because of the obvious horrendous body kit & the killer sunroof panel they put in, quality work! :rolleyes1: Overall just a crappy job, shoddy workmanship and just plain ghetto rigged, it's sad.

The second one i like to call ******* rigged....the push button start and toggle switches say it all...

·
Registered
117 Posts
No, sorry guys, but its not legal to kill these guys in Ohio. I'm technically one of them, as I sold/created the bondosaurus rex. and Bart, or none of you guys are killin me

If you ask me thats the beauty part of eBay, that somewhere out there, is a dumb ass to buy your stuff at a outrageous price, and neither of you have to feel bad because its voluntary!

·
Registered
20,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
g0CRXg0 said:
If you ask me thats the beauty part of eBay, that somewhere out there, is a dumb [booya] to buy your stuff at a outrageous price, and neither of you have to feel bad because its voluntary!
There is no beauty about ebay and i feel bad for the cars, not the buyers or the sellers. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.