Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
20,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this and some info on it awhile back. Pretty rare even if it is kinda ugly!
Anyone seen any of these in person?
Apparently it was an option from Honda. They made 350 Crx's with tan leather interior and called it the "CR-X Exclusive". Just thought it was interesting and how many variants of the Crx there are out there.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Makes it look like a lambo interior or something. You know, those CRX exotics.....

My question is: is the dash covered in leather or is it just painted to match?

I can see it now, ricers everywhere have color-matched leather interior to complement their exterior color. Le tme be the first to predict a crx for sale on ebay with a black widow kit, purple exterior and matching purple leather interior!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I would do it just for the simple fact of it's rarity. However, you can't get the points at a car show if the judges don't know what the f--k they're looking at. I've had this experience to many times this summer.

I like it tho, just cause it's not like everyone else.

·
Registered
150 Posts
That'd look good in a Tahitian Green or Black Si, but putrid in a Barbados Yellow one.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Only the seats are leather. The door panels are faux leather. (Vinyl that looks kind of like leather) The dash is the same as USDM. It's plastic and vinyl...but it's a different colour and RHD.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Yea, its amazing how much technology the CRX had in it back in 1988/9... hell, my 2001 Lexus does the same exact thing as that control does, and it was considered a new 'cool thing' in the Lexus in 2001... CRX's were on the forefront 8)

They're out there though... but the hard part is finding -everything- you need for it to work right... i've got everything thankfully. The next hard part, is making it all work right... thats a hurdle i'll get to cross sooner or later :p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.