Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My corner lights on my crx are broke, I have a 90 Si hatch with new clear corners on it, are they interchangeable, I've heard there is a difference.

·
Registered
20,384 Posts
bubba said:
My corner lights on my crx are broke, I have a 90 Si hatch with new clear corners on it, are they interchangeable, I've heard there is a difference.
Why would you ask if you could just easliy try them yourself?

or you could have looked here...
http://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=5068

Since you asked, no they are NOT interchangable.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because my hatch is sitting at home, which is an hour away. Sorry I didnt see that thread. If you dont like the question I ask then dont bother reading or posting, sorry i'm not all knowing like some people.

·
Registered
20,384 Posts
bubba said:
Because my hatch is sitting at home, which is an hour away. Sorry I didnt see that thread. If you dont like the question I ask then dont bother reading or posting, sorry i'm not all knowing like some people.
It did seem a little lazy and strange that you would ask such a question instead of just trying them out, but i was unaware of where your car was.

Believe me though, even if they have the parts in front of them, there are ppl out there that would rather ask the question 1st, instead of trying it themselves and actaully learn somthing for themselves.

Ahh don't worry about apologizing for not being all knowing....we can't all know how to use the search function or know how to navigate this thing called the internet as well as ME! :lol:

But the answer is "no", hatch corners are different then Crx ones.

jfrolang said:
Don't let baker get to you, he just likes to capitalize 'not' a lot. :p
Ya know what, I do that a lot, i think i do enjoy it... :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.