Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
look what i found today wen i go to a local JDM shop!!!

a near perfect condition JDM CRX SiR fully loaded in Torino Red R-72-P (same color as mine)

first time a see a JDM CRX this color in front of me!!

and the price...........ho boy can't tell you in public (i promess Osaka not to interfear whit is selling stuff) but can tell in private!!

i think i'm madly in love!!! :lol:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Wow. How much would one of those retail thru that guy...or thru you?

Lately I've been thinking of scrapping my EF for a CRX, and I would want a perfect one...

·
Registered
779 Posts
mattminerDOTcom said:
who the hell cares about crxs....there are skylines leaking out all ov er the place!!!!

skylines to the left, skylines to the right......

[email protected]
Who cares about the skylines. There is over 5 of them in my city alone, infact my old little ass town I went too had an R32 just chilling in the driveway for sale for 9 grand.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Savage said:
skylines are everywhere in my city JDM rex's not so much.
Exactly. Besides, why would you want a Skyline? They are very overrated cars. I'd rather have a clean rust free CRX then a Skyline personally. But then again, I'd rather have an 06 Si then anything else haha.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
hmmm, well around here you dont see many cruising around. mor elike 0.

if i could 'legally' drive an black R32 mmm id be in heaven. the closest ive come is installing an RB motor in an s13, but its just not the same.

anyway, ill happily be called a skyline lover.

[email protected]

·
Registered
913 Posts
Theres about 5 CRX SiR's in Edmonton including mine, I've only ever encountered 1. There are 100 or more Skylines however. No joke.

I like to call my rex the "Skyline Killa", hehe. They are all so confident that they're skyline will own my honda, tee hee.

·
Registered
190 Posts
mattminerDOTcom said:
hmmm, well around here you dont see many cruising around. mor elike 0.

if i could 'legally' drive an black R32 mmm id be in heaven. the closest ive come is installing an RB motor in an s13, but its just not the same.

anyway, ill happily be called a skyline lover.

[email protected]
I believe that if you can find an R32 imported by Motorex that the car is old enough to be registered in any state. I know we've got one in Central Ohio (got buzzed by it on the freeway a couple of times), so it's possible (although it couls just be an illegal car).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.