Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was discussing car names and gender tonight with a couple of friends. A few of my friends seem to think that all cars are female, but I disagree. Almost everyone also has a name for their car, Vera, Syd, Gracey, and Saurkraut (an Audi), but I don't, and I think the CRX is more male than female. My sister agrees, she said a car so loud and rough could only be male. On the other hand, it's loud... and requires frequent (and sometimes expensive) maintenance, good arguments for it being female. So... what do you guys all think? And who has a name for their CRX?

·
Registered
35 Posts
purplecrx said:
"...don't trust anything that bleeds for more than a week and doesn't die."
My motto :lol:

But mine's a guy too. It's quite the ruffian... Plus CRX's never really seemed very feminine to me in the first place. Yeah it requres routine (and sometimes expensive) maintenance like a girl would, but they are old cars (at least 15yrs) and that's just how it is.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
My crx would have to be a guy. He's my bud, and hes pretty old. When I get action, he gets action. When im happy, hes happy. The crx is too bold to be a girl. If mine was a girl it would prob be more than I could afford.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mine female....lifting her hood is like lifting a skirt....that's better than pulling a pair of guys jeans down don't ya think.

Plus when I am tooling around on her I consider that forplay.

·
Registered
293 Posts
SETI20 said:
Female. And she's a complete and utter bitch.
couldnt say it better. she takes all of my money never runs right. she only starts when i dont need to go anywhere. and she makes me look like a fool at times

thats why she is sitting in my yard and i have no ambition to even try to start her anymore.

scarponze

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
joshman said:
Mine female....lifting her hood is like lifting a skirt....that's better than pulling a pair of guys jeans down don't ya think.

Plus when I am tooling around on her I consider that forplay.
Man that's funny. "tooling around on 'er" :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.