Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car i hope you like!!! give me your opinion it helps me build a legit crx... i do not have the front brakes any longer. they have been upgraded to "da style"... perks of having a b16.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Looks nice. .. . great project you have there.. . nice power increase from the gutless hf motor huh. .. . looks nice.. . .. like the wheels. . . . .

Welcome to the site.. .
mang

·
Administrator
16,562 Posts
Nice. White of course is the best color you can get. 8)

Seriously though, it's clean and lovely. The wheels are sweet too, I'm going to have to get some lighter wheels in the future myself.

The only thing I would have done differently is the gauge cluster. I don't understand the allure of the SiR cluster, unless it's just for the JDM goodness. The speedo is unreadable ( :lol: ) because it's in km/h, and the tach gets shrunk a little bit and pushed to the side. The tach should have been in the middle IMO, and then it would be the ultimate CRX cluster.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Nice car

those wheels look to me like rota subzeros

plus you ar epart of the KM/H crew. I got my 62 percent conversions down good now.

IMAGE CHANGED TO PROTECT THE GUILTY

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
for me, it was a no brainer. lets see, oh look i have a electronic VSS. whats this in my integra, ooh an integra cluster. lets put it in the CRX.

also, min eisnt bolted in at all. Im trying to find a way to bracket it in nicely. When its in there just so it looks prety good. Anyway, it gets the job done using something i had already. And it lights up amber. plus the great tach makes me not need an after market one. all wins for me.

[email protected]

·
Registered
566 Posts
what about the tach makes you not need an aftermarket one? i have a integra cluster in my crx and its off by a solid 500 rpms at 9k. (as in when it reads 9k, im really only at 8500) thats why i got an autometer. its right on the money, and reads the same as the digital readout from the ecu via crome.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
the testing i did with my cluster indicates its off by about 200 RPM at 8200 (im it reads just under 8500rpm when im at 8k really), which is good enough for me. i use a shift light anyway, so its not like im watching the gauge as I approace 8k+ RPM. Id also rather not have a bling bling 5" tach anymore.

[email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes they are the ROTA brand.... i bought the wheels for a really sweet price. the stickies are dunlop fm901 195 50s. my girl has a toyota mrS with a set of advans. i want her tires they hug better than mine. enjoy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.