Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The show was called "Crank: Made in America", about meth users and meth in general, primarily in the midwest. It was pretty disturbing, I watched because it was on after intervention (with a cutter!) and I stilll found it pretty gross.

It's really weird how meth is almost non-existent out here, but it seems like it's a big problem West of PA.

·
Registered
354 Posts
downest said:
The show was called "Crank: Made in America", about meth users and meth in general, primarily in the midwest. It was pretty disturbing, I watched because it was on after intervention (with a cutter!) and I stilll found it pretty gross.

It's really weird how meth is almost non-existent out here, but it seems like it's a big problem West of PA.
Its our biggest problem in Wyoming right now. We take it very serious here. If you have meth in your house and you have a child under 18 in the residence as well you are charged with a Felony.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Here in the wythe area, particaly out in the boonies, Meth is really bad...The popo have busted several meth labs. Its really sad, and I just dont understand why the hell you would even want to.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
my town is small but we have a lot of problems.......I dont think its as bad as it used to be but a few years ago we had more than 5 methlabs explode in just a little over a month. it's all actually a few miles out of town by the lake......almost everyone who lives out that way are either really poor, drug users, or poor because they're drug users.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
yeah i saw that last night too. . . that kid with the crx can ratinalize about anything cant he. . . .sheesh . .. . ive seen it before but i watched it anyhow since there was a rex in it. . . .

·
Registered
139 Posts
This really quiet guy that my mother went to high school with we used to have over for thanksgiving all the time every year since he was pretty lonely and a bachelor he didn't get out much. He wqas pretty cool jsut really quiet and kept to himself alot. He did alot of welding for a local company and had a bullzdozer he would do alot of odd jobs for people with. Well he slipped further and further into drug use which wasn't really apparent at first he kept it to himself pretty well. They made a drug raid on his house and found his meth lab underneath his bed and in the process of going after him he ran over two or three police cars that were parked out on the street with his bulldozer before they took him down, now he is still in jail. Something else.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
crxpilot said:
...he ran over two or three police cars that were parked out on the street with his bulldozer before they took him down, now he is still in jail. Something else.
Wow. The mental image of a methhead driving a dozer down the street. Something you'd expect to see in a movie.

·
Registered
267 Posts
ive heard and im pretty sure its true that my town is the worst meth place in america.

A kid i went to highschool with was just murdered over the **** by 3 other guys i went to school with.

i never even knew any of the kids had any problems untill that all happened.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.