Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
hmm.......ive seen most of the horsepowers and i dont think i've seen it before........so it might be newish......i havent been watching the past month or so........so what did they do with it??

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
cbp_crx said:
I missed it, I havent watched that show for a long time, what did they do to it?
Installed a body kit w/spoiler, ST springs, and sway bars. FWIW that show's old. It's got a second part where they (if I remember right) install a CAI, MSD ignition, and nitrous. I think they dyno the car as well. It's interesting because it's a CRX but you have to put up with hosts' inane banter "....now look at this pocket rocket", "this rice burner will haul...", blah, blah.....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yeah I saw it. And its funny cause I said the same thing to my self about how clean it was. I thought to my self that they had to have done alot of searching to find one in that kind of condition. I think I only saw one dent in the whole car and that was on the passenger side door. But yeah they put a urathane body kit with spoiler, they lowered it 1.5 inches and put bigger sway bars in the front and rear lower. Not to much. They should do a whole series on one with a ground up build. Oh and they put a set of 17x7 inche rim on it.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Yeah it sold but it was still cool I spend my sun mornings watching the power block anyway.. .. . . it was nice to see a crx on there.. . .I had 2 non crx friends call me to let me know it was on. . . .. .its good when ppl look out for the rexer. . ..

yeah i didnt like all the ricer taunts either but it was cool that it was a crx on tv.. . .. . pretty darn cool. . . . . . . I made my mom watch it with me. .

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.