Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as i love my crx I also have to equally divide my love between it and my 85 monte SS and my 93 Passat GLX...

just got done checking my Passat board and some guy who did not seem to know alot about cars was asking questions. Basically about how he could fix all of the problems that ail his car and what some strange noises were.. . and this my friends was one of the responses. .

the wierd noise u hear when u turnt is ur strut bearing wich is probly not thier anymore myne had this problem so go to the scrap yard and pull a strut it will cost u 40$ or so the exsaust is an easy fix go into that crapy tier plumbing section and get galvanized pipe hanging ribon its the steal ribon with a buncha holes in it and it will take forever to rust a screw gun and some sheat screws just make shure no wires inside the car where the screws will go and ur crapomatic tranny not puling like u wold like it to is a bad conection in the trans harness where it plugs into the trans so take the bolt off that holts the plug thier clean out the male and female end with somthing sharp and pointed and use some electrical graes and thier is alsow another plug for the trans so do the same for both and have fun if u dont one day ur car will stick in 1st or just second and u will cooke ur tranny as the as*hole who i got my car from did so i converted to 5spd its ran me about $1100 or so with the convertion new strut new front mount new clutch disk clutch bearing new clutch cylynders and starter tranny was cheap got from a buddy and its worth it and run 10w30 winter time in ur car and 10w40 in the summer but if u have retarted high km then 10w40 winter and 20w50 summer
Now I know that my spelling and punctuation just downright stink sometimes. . . But it is hard to imagine that a person of this mental capacity is actually out there on the streets driving on the same roads as we do. . . . . JUST WOW !!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah really. . . the owner of the car was not much smarter either. . . . im telling you i seem to have bought the ultimate german ricer car or something. . .. it seems every 16 year old punk had one given to them by there parents and they get on and want to know how to rice it out . . . .or how to fix an expensive to maintain vehicle with little or no money.. .

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah. . . Now this was the worst post in the whole thread. . . however, There was really some tough competition for it. . trust me. .

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
wow.....now my spelling is horrible and unless its a report for school i hardly ever worry too much about my grammar and punctuations but wow......that is even worse than me......which is saying a lot because on a forum like this i dont even capitalize my I's haha

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jfrolang said:
Link it. I promise I won't sign up and bash them. :lol:
it does not seem easily linkable. . . just noticed this. . but every page of the forum just displays the website www . com and thats it. . .

anyway. . . if you are that into it it is on www.theb3e.com under forums and passat general titled "Wierd Problems AHHH"

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
stupid people everywhere!! argh!

I filled up with gasoline yesterday and used my credit card like always. the pump didn't print the receipt even though I said "yes" to get one.

I go inside, ask for a receipt for pump 10. the lady clerk is hitting all sorts of buttons, trying to get the receipt to print, all the while holding a phone (she was blabbing away when I entered the store). A minute or two goes by.

She looks outside quickly to see where my car is at and tries some more, then asks, "You sure you had pump 9?"

I say "No, I'm on pump ten."

She says "Naw, you sed pump naaeehn."

I ignored her and grabbed my receipt. The stupids are everywhere!

·
Registered
779 Posts
You think that's bad? In my program there is someone who is so dumb, after JUST learning the effect of an idler and the pros vs. cons, he points to a drawing and say 'Why aren't those too gears touching?'. My teacher looks at him, looks at the rest of us laughing in the back and says 'There's an idler there...'

The idiots response is, mind you we just had a 2 hour class about idlers, 'What's an idler?'.

My teacher just turned around and kept teaching haha. Holy fuck, dumb people make it thru schooling too. We are in year 2 haha. Another guy asked my teacher to put the big words on a peice of paper for him. Fucking morons.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
ludesrv said:
You think that's bad? In my program there is someone who is so dumb, after JUST learning the effect of an idler and the pros vs. cons, he points to a drawing and say 'Why aren't those too gears touching?'. My teacher looks at him, looks at the rest of us laughing in the back and says 'There's an idler there...'

The idiots response is, mind you we just had a 2 hour class about idlers, 'What's an idler?'.

My teacher just turned around and kept teaching haha. Holy [potty mouth], dumb people make it thru schooling too. We are in year 2 haha. Another guy asked my teacher to put the big words on a peice of paper for him. [potty mouth] morons.
This doesn't surprise me, as so many people go to college now that don't belong there. I can think of plenty of moments like that in classes I've been in. My number one peeve is people that never go to class, then show up one day and want to ask 100 questions and waste everyone else's time, plus the d-bag profs that actually let them. /end rant

·
Registered
952 Posts
Most people hate me n my class because i show up, and then fall asleep. What people dont realize is that there teaching stuff i already know. Take yesterdays class. We had a demo on how to dismount and mount tires and balance them. I sat in my car and listened to Dan Cook. Then when the teacher asked me what i was doing and why i wasnt over there listening to him, i told him i work at a tire store and i mount tires almost in my sleep. He left me alone for the rest of class.

But you know what i hate more then dumb people, people that treat you like a dumb person. That just makes me want to punch them in the face.

·
Registered
319 Posts
That's one very long sentence. I decided not to read much of it. Made my stomach turn. I have typed like that, but I was fitshased! :p I have an excuse. I suppose no search engine would find any usefulness out of his post, nor his use of one to find an answer on his own.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dodo said:
But you know what i hate more then dumb people, people that treat you like a dumb person. That just makes me want to punch them in the face.
I know exactly what you mean!

They're even in the work place. I've been working in and out of detail shops, and tint shops as I am working my way through school right now.
I've been detailing for the local Honda dealership for a little over a year now. At this dealership is the most retarded service advisor. Ex. -5 degrees out side, blizzard, and just a mess. She then makes appointments to have cars fully detailed that afternoon. The cars were getting trashed before they even left the dealership.

Anyways, every car we get from service comes with a tag, in which we can look up the number on the tag to see the lines of work for us to perform. So when she sends down a car without a tag, and I ask the driver what it is...his reply "I don't know." So I then try calling her line, no answer. I then walk all the way across the dealership to her desk, and wait patiently for her to return. When she arrives I ask her..."Excuse me, you sent this car to detail, you mind me asking what work we are performing to it?" She then looks at me like I am a total ****ing tard, and with a snotty voice says "Sha...Perma-plate...THERE'S A LINE WRITTEN FOR IT!" Heh would help if I had a tag number to see that line...so apparently I was the idiot I guess for asking.

Sorry I rambled. I shut up now.

·
Registered
952 Posts
But at least people can read what i said and not get a headache from it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.