Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got the crx not knowing a damn thing about it so far i like it except for that damn green color that it came with

so i took it in for a different paint job and chose the rims to sorta match it along with the interior parts what do u think so far???

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I agree nice paint, and replace the lower door cap molding.

If the bumpers were re-worked to eliminate their upper molding ridge, then I think it would flow better. Maybe you can do this if you get a junk onor bumper and do a lot of plastic welding. Didn't someone just post up about plastic welding two bumper parts together a while back? Anyway, i think it might look smooth. One of those subtle-at-first differences. Makes the car look newer, like the 92-95. Not sure if thats a goo dor a bad thing...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can u show me what u mean by moldings i bought the car with the door already shaved and im so new to crx its scary i used to be a vw guy untill i relized how expensive and rare the parts areso if u have any pics it would be great

thanks

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
jmart said:
I agree nice paint, and replace the lower door cap molding.

If the bumpers were re-worked to eliminate their upper molding ridge, then I think it would flow better. Maybe you can do this if you get a junk onor bumper and do a lot of plastic welding. Didn't someone just post up about plastic welding two bumper parts together a while back? Anyway, i think it might look smooth. One of those subtle-at-first differences. Makes the car look newer, like the 92-95. Not sure if thats a goo dor a bad thing...
That was me, but I'm not too sure I'd try omitting the bump strip... I was thinking about doing it, but I think it would look funky

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
diggin' the baby blue color with the white wheels, I'm still on the fence about the trim pieces...

I say delete them all but the lower caps, or put it all back on.
Is that a regular radio antenna on top or some sat. radio one? Kind of stuck out when my eye went from front to back down the car.

You mention interior parts, don't tell me you painted them :shock: Do you have pics of the inside?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.