Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Awesome!! Keep the pics coming, I'm loving this.

I have been looking for best Motoring CRX stuff and I'm having trouble, I'd like some good in car, on track JDM hAwtneSs.

Thanks for the great pics!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
if you wanna know what they are running just take a look at the rules for whichever class the cars are running.

H4 class is pretty much a stock engine with some bolt ons.

H1 class is for swaps, B16's, B18's, B20's, K20's etc. you are allowed to do lots of things in H1, but your limited to stock OEM parts short block, and stock intake mani and tb. other then that you can pretty much do whatever you want. H1 cars put down anywhere from 200-230hp. cant wait to have my H1 crx on the track :) (need to get it on the track in the first place, and build up to H1, but my engine is built to H1 specs)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Here as a picture of me ready to take off for a auto-x. HAHA

By the end of the year I should have some in car videos. I am new and slow but it would be something to watch.

·
Registered
437 Posts
there is just something so right about all those pictures

i attended an SCCA regional meeting tonight, turns out that the meeting is all road course drivers and no soloist. cool with me. and on a side note i was the only female there, funny

it was nice to sit around and talk to guys who race on a budget.

we may do PBOC at Sebring on July 7th. If I like it I really would like to buy a CRX as a track car for those type of events and keep my hatch for autox. My other crx is for the drag track.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.