Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once an incredible civilization of CRX owners who lived in harmony and peace, it was brought to ruin by a despotic tyrant whom some say went insane with lust for power.

Resource?:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
The guy that decidd he didnt want my car,....after signing the title. :? He told me about that site, but I never registered. I would like to tell him it was just a ripped CV boot. But Im glad I still have the car... :p

But Ive heard theres ALOT of veterans there...

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
daveb91 said:
Angry said:
But Ive heard theres ALOT of veterans there...
What??
Reminds me of Veterans Day. I had my 9-year-old daughter ask my 71-year-old mother why there was a holiday that celebrated animal doctors.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
veterans? at the resource? more like holdouts who wont move on. I still check it a few times a week and the site is dead, a few people just wont admit it yet.

all the resouce vets are here or HT. I see many names here from the resource. I joined the resoure in 99 when i bought my 88dx. It was alot like this site is now, but it went down hill, then hit the bottom.

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
black_krix_si said:
veterans? at the resource? more like holdouts who wont move on. I still check it a few times a week and the site is dead, a few people just wont admit it yet.

all the resouce vets are here or HT. I see many names here from the resource. I joined the resoure in 99 when i bought my 88dx. It was alot like this site is now, but it went down hill, then hit the bottom.
yeah I hear ya joined in the summer of 98 after I got my CRX. Lots of info then, it went down hill in a hurry!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.