Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The main bad guy is chauffered around in a CRX in the film Red Spectacles by Mamoru Oshii (the guy that did Ghost in the Shell). Live action film, bizarre by even Japanese live action standards.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
There is a sweeping shot in Speed that shows a second gen crx. I think its after they get off the bus and before they get on the subway. Its parked on the street. Sweet!

·
Registered
69 Posts
if i'm not mistaken theres a crx at i think a laundromat in hulk hogans film urban commando go ahead laugh this means i admit to seeing the movie atleast once

·
Super Moderator
3,634 Posts
I'm bringing this one back from the dead because I spotted a couple CRX's in the movie Made In America. (It's a horrible movie with Whoopi Goldberg and Ted Dansen. It also has a young Wil Smith (from his Parents Just Don't Understand / Girls Ain't Nuthin' But Trouble era) It's one of those early 90's "OMG my father is a white guy" kind of movies.)

Anyway. . .in the opening scene, Whoopi Goldberg is riding her bike through the congested streets in some big city somewhere. She passes a champagne EF sedan (this sedan can also be seen passing her later in the scene), then a couple cars later she passes a white EF hatch. Then she passes a black 2nd gen CRX!

A few scenes later, she comes out of a car dealership (again, on her bike) and sideswipes a parked blue 1st gen CRX, setting off the alarm. Later in that scene, she's on the other end of town and a blue 1st gen CRX passes in the opposite direction of the street (I'm assuming it's the same CRX from the other scene)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
i know i saw a yellow Si in fron of Seinfeld's apartment once and theres another episode where jerry is trying to hail a cab outside a movie theater and theres a really nice looking red 1g behind him

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
ok i was watching Commando Governor arnold's movie from 1985...and correct me if i'm wrong...but when he goes to kidnap the black lady in the parking lot...she is parked about three cars away from a G1 CRX

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.