Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
3,637 Posts
I'm bringing this one back from the dead because I spotted a couple CRX's in the movie Made In America. (It's a horrible movie with Whoopi Goldberg and Ted Dansen. It also has a young Wil Smith (from his Parents Just Don't Understand / Girls Ain't Nuthin' But Trouble era) It's one of those early 90's "OMG my father is a white guy" kind of movies.)

Anyway. . .in the opening scene, Whoopi Goldberg is riding her bike through the congested streets in some big city somewhere. She passes a champagne EF sedan (this sedan can also be seen passing her later in the scene), then a couple cars later she passes a white EF hatch. Then she passes a black 2nd gen CRX!

A few scenes later, she comes out of a car dealership (again, on her bike) and sideswipes a parked blue 1st gen CRX, setting off the alarm. Later in that scene, she's on the other end of town and a blue 1st gen CRX passes in the opposite direction of the street (I'm assuming it's the same CRX from the other scene)

· Super Moderator
3,637 Posts
Sure, if you look at it now it looks like a whack paint job. But keep in mind that when that car was painted, it was actually pretty hot. Not to mention, it was one of the first RHD/jdm front end CRX's I'd ever seen in person. And back in the day I used to see that CRX at all the local drag strips. It didn't just look pretty. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.