Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rated R for SSC. This crx gets screwed.

My tivo recorded 5 or 6 episodes of this show called Threshold on Scifi. I watched the first episode, seemed like it could be ok. So I watched the second episode too. About half way through the carnage started. Looked like a pretty decent 1st gen too.

I have the video here:
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/ ... V00012.flv

Pics here if you cant stand to watch it happen.

·
Registered
22 Posts
danielleb said:
Ahaha I love it when I see CRX's on tv... I pretty much freak out and yell "CRX!!!"... and then everyone gets mad at me but thats beside the point. Nice Find :D !!!
I do the exact same thing. Then I usually rewind the dvr abunch and check out what year it is and everything. While my gf just sits there and says "ok, hunny I see the car."

·
Registered
551 Posts
harmonator84 said:
danielleb said:
Ahaha I love it when I see CRX's on tv... I pretty much freak out and yell "CRX!!!"... and then everyone gets mad at me but thats beside the point. Nice Find :D !!!
I do the exact same thing. Then I usually rewind the dvr abunch and check out what year it is and everything. While my gf just sits there and says "ok, hunny I see the car."
haha that funny :lol: i do the same thing haha but when i do it to much my girlfriend gets mad :? oops haha

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
The worst is actually when im driving around with one of my friends and I see another CRX.... sad really... I pretty much flip out, let go of the sterring wheel and SCREAM "CRX!!!!"... I mostly do it cuz it pisses him off.... not because im THAT excited to see another car like mine! He's going into the police force, so then he gives me the lecture of yelling out windows and letting go of the steering wheel, and other things too like driving in high heels or flip flops... FRIENDS I TELL YA :rolleyes1: !... but anyways... sighting other CRX's is awesome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.