Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sit here now typing because I'm still in shock that we've(#1 seated/Detroit)has ben ousted by #8 Edmonton.(BOO!!)

Just in case your scratching your head I'm talking hockey folks!
I know that not everyone on the planet cares aboot hockey,but THEY SHOULD! :D
So I guess a GL to you ya goofy talking canadians is in order.

:sulks in chair and contimplates world domination with a fat mouse sidekick: :( :twisted:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Just got home from a friend's house. I cannot believe that we lost. Up 2-0 after two periods. At least it wasn't Manny's fault this time.
But 4 goals in the third, what the hell? :frown:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"WASN'T MANNY'S FAULT!?"
ACK!
Manny is soooo done.Just watch he's gone this summer I'll bet. :evil:

·
Registered
603 Posts
ollie said:
"WASN'T MANNY'S FAULT!?"
ACK!
Manny is soooo done.Just watch he's gone this summer I'll bet. :evil:
No way dude, Manny did pretty well tonight. The defense failed him. It is never the goalie's fault when left one on one. It is the responsibility of the defense to get a body on each guy.
Plus, the Wings rarely got anyone down in front of the Oiler's goalie. Very little screening going on tonight. Played a perimeter game tonight and in the end, it cost them.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Who?, Huh?

I didnt grow up with Hockey, so I dont follow it.
Springfield Or. isnt exactly the hotbed of Hockey.
Portland got a team in the late '70s, but I never watched them.
I knew a couple of fanatics that had every teams jersey, and would hang them (who was playing) behind the T.V. when a game was on.

Bummer bout your team, mang.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Detroit always seems to lose in the playoffs when they are the number 1 seed. The only team I hate more than Detroit is the Avs. Carolina is having a comeback series!

·
Registered
778 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
Dren said:
Golf...???
Oh, Dren, my friend, I think you're missing the point. Show me another pasttime where they let you drink beer while you're your playing the game? It's a slow, leisurely, warm, summertime game that you can take a cooler with you and drink and drive (legally!) while enjoying the weather and being outside.

Sure, it's no work-out and if you break a sweat, you're either trying too hard or playing too late in the day, but, hey, golf carts are fun to drive!
That's why when I go, I just drive the cart and drink, no actual golf for me! I will from time to time pick up stray golf balls and drive them off into some fields. I do admit I like to go play putt putt from time to time.

·
Registered
603 Posts
MarkWilliamson said:
Dren said:
Golf...???
Oh, Dren, my friend, I think you're missing the point. Show me another pasttime where they let you drink beer while you're your playing the game? It's a slow, leisurely, warm, summertime game that you can take a cooler with you and drink and drive (legally!) while enjoying the weather and being outside.

Sure, it's no work-out and if you break a sweat, you're either trying too hard or playing too late in the day, but, hey, golf carts are fun to drive!
Bingo! Golf is awesome!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
And what about them Senators!? Oh yeah baby! Tampa who? That's right! It's our turn to shine. And about time too!

Caught the last 5 seconds of the Edmonton/Detroit game and that was the most exciting 5 seconds I've experienced in quite a while! And to think this was just round 1!!!!!

I'm sure glad OLN is covering the playoffs here in PA! Next year I'm buying that Center Ice package from my local cable provider!

GO SENS GO!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ollie, if you feel bad, how do you think I feel?
See, I've been a Seahawk's fan since 1976, the year they started in the old AFC west...

I feel your pain, I really do.
I taped the Super Bowl, and I couldnt bring myself to watch it again, so we taped over it..."Robots", I think...

·
Registered
913 Posts
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edmonton was effing CRAZY last night!!!! The whole city was so loud!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I do have one comforting thought....
summer is coming and bikinis are being displayed. :yay:

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CrxCarl said:
ollie said:
Yeah, but not for old guys like you. They are doing it for young guys like me. :rotflmao:
At least my civic is boosted... :firstplace: FTW. :rotflmao:

·
Registered
603 Posts
ollie said:
CrxCarl said:
ollie said:
Yeah, but not for old guys like you. They are doing it for young guys like me. :rotflmao:
At least my civic is boosted... :firstplace: FTW. :rotflmao:
I forgot, a boosted civic makes you FEEL younger.
Now, if they could just come up with a turbo that makes you LOOK younger, you will be in business!!
:nananananana:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.