Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to register my vehicle with the DMV sometime in the coming months from an out-of-state license. I want to get a personalized plate, but do not know any good things to throw on there. Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
6 Posts
ummm, here these are ones that come to mind (* = chassis number, ef7/ef8 that kinda thing)

JDM
EF*
JDMEF*
MYREX
rlyfst
rycbrnr
CRX
CRX-SI
SLEPR?
Revhard
revfast
imdrnk <------------- best one
stolen

Thats what i got off the top of my head

·
Registered
731 Posts
Here are some I wanted in the past (in order desired) and are still candidates for the future:

1) DOHCRXL

2) NOW UC ME

3) ALMOTOR

4) CYA L8R

5) CRXTC

6) O SO QUIK

7) VROOOOM

8.) SHHHHHH

9) PSHHHHH

10) V8 KILLA

·
Registered
390 Posts
"v8 killa" Funny u bring that up. There is a guy that lives near me with a red 93 si hatch with a built c5 turbo motor that runs a 10.98 and his license plate says "V8 KILLER". It does ever bit of that lemme tell u. Its his daily driver. The car is sick and it spanks damn near everything that "drives" into the track. Didnt mean to go off topic.....

·
Registered
215 Posts
Somewhere in California there is a guy with the license that says "No Plate."

The down side to that plate is that when ever a new car (without a lisence plate) gets a ticket and the cops writes in "No Plate" on the ticket it goes to the guy with the custom plate.

Personally I would never have a car with a personalized license plate. I can just imagine a witness testifying in court:

"I will never forget Your Honor. It was a litle red car with a persoanlized plate that said, 'CRX Racer.'"

·
Registered
119 Posts
1II11I1 makes it harder to ID you...noone could easily spot or remember the order, i wonder if theyd let you use zeros and o's 0O0OO00

in va they have an NRA plate that has a round NRA logo dead center, a guy whose car i tinted had ASH O LE the O being the logo.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Pag said:
in va they have an NRA plate that has a round NRA logo dead center, a guy whose car i tinted had ASH O LE the O being the logo.
i've seen a picture of a florida plate with the orange in the center it said "a55 rgy" with the orange between the two strings. a55 0rgy

:lol:

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
a guy I knew with an Audi S4 has S4GASM... that one was pretty clever

another friend had 733t H4x or maybe it was L337 H4X, I never understood that computer hacker stuff, lol

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
There's an Insight in Manchester, NH that has the plate "OPECSUX". Also the CRXTCY is a little easy, I've seen 240XTC and WRXTCY and similar stuff a lot in NY, too many Xs in car names.

another friend had 733t H4x or maybe it was L337 H4X, I never understood that computer hacker stuff, lol
Have to love tech schools. There was a guy in my dorm (from NH!) with the plate "-PWN3D-", and one of the guys at the RPI autocross has a silver GTI with "E 1337".

·
Registered
390 Posts
Pag said:
1II11I1 makes it harder to ID you...noone could easily spot or remember the order, i wonder if theyd let you use zeros and o's 0O0OO00

Pag there is a guy that I go to college with who has his firebird's tags like that... Whats funny is I've seen him get pulled over on campus for doing a burnouts and then driving fast. I wonder what the cop said to him when he handed him the ticket lol.....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well Jason you know you can't get CRXTSCY in VA :wink: I got that one allready. I was thinking of changing it to IDV2FAR or IDV2MCH becuase of my new 80 mile one way commute. Or since I used to get pulled over so much how about NTARCR as in NOT A RACER.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
I sitll like my plate best....1FASTSI
:lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.