Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I started the prep work on my Charcoal CRX. Pull the cam cover off and unplugged alot of the wirring harness. Haven't been this oily since I worked at Ryan's Engine Exchange in Nashville. Ugh! Anyway just had enough time to pull all that off and managed to pull the fuel rail and the injectors out. Wow were they dirty. They have oil buildup all around the nozle. I didn't see any broken chunks of aluminum in the cam area, not sure if thats good or bad. The camera battery died after taking pictures of the fuel injectors so I'll have to upload the pictures later tonight, if I'm not to drunk. Hehee Well gotta get clean up for the Mrs. Later Guys. :D

Here's the pic of the Fuel Injectors: http://crxcommunity.com/gallery2.php?g2 ... temId=1852

·
Registered
214 Posts
You have bad piston rings or valve seals. Oil is not supposed to get into the combustion chamber, or supposed to be on the injectors. Some how it is though. Something has gone wrong though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.