Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i'd mention that my 93 prelude, my now daily driver, hit 186k today shortly after filling up with gas.
my crx has about 167k, it's in a car capsule in storage-kinda cool. need wheels, though. ishould take some real good pics, possibly next week when school lets out.

· Registered
734 Posts
crxsitogo said:
thought i'd mention that my 93 prelude, my now daily driver, hit 186k today shortly after filling up with gas.
my crx has about 167k, it's in a car capsule in storage-kinda cool. need wheels, though. ishould take some real good pics, possibly next week when school lets out.
I was expecting more of a milestone, 200 or 250k. Anyway, good for you for keepin' them on the road. My 91 CRX has 179k on the body (engine has been swapped, obviously). The car I traded for it, a 91 Integra, had under 100k on it (I bought it in 04 with just over 70k...wish I could find a 91 CRX with that kind of mileage! Bring on the pics...

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had a 90 dx that hit 245k before pulling the motor for a zc. i gave that motor to a buddy who needed one in his 90 civic, so he managed to get a few more k out of it. it's funny how crxs end up with so many owners...
2-(me)-bought the car used in 93 as the second owner w/61k miles
3-(buddy shawn)-sold it to my friend who needed a car after I got my Si with the clause being that if he ever sold it, I had 1st chance.
4-(my brother)-brother buys the car and a zc motor, start to do swap, but we find a 91 si out of state, so we start to part out the 90 dx
5-(donnie)as a bare frame we just gave it away to my friend's shop, the guy who ended up convicing me to go turbo vice supercharger-so he starts to put it back together with parts he ends up from other crxs over a 4 year period- keep in mind that when the quarter panels showed a point of rust, i cut off about 3 inches and sealed it, never came back. he added a ww body kit, suspension, repainted w/glass removed and...
6-(new owner)-sold it w/o a motor, so whoever bought it can fit anything they want in that body.

six owners!! what a history oh, the memories in that car!!

· Premium Member
4,516 Posts
:jawdrop:
316?! on an original engine?
Nice work indeed if so sir.

· Registered
734 Posts
ollie said:
Judging by his sig, I'd wager a guess that it's the '06 Toyota and not the CRX...low mileage on an '06 isn't any reason for shock, haha.

· Premium Member
4,516 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
ollie said:
Judging by his sig, I'd wager a guess that it's the '06 Toyota and not the CRX...low mileage on an '06 isn't any reason for shock, haha.
316K not 316 miles...but funny none the less... :lol:

· Premium Member
4,516 Posts
:zzz: I was sleeping on that one.
I thought that he meant he had 316,000 miles on his rex not 316 miles on his truck. Oh well...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.