Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I wanted to replace my ugly black corners - (these ones) http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-89-Ho ... 9324QQrdZ1

I found some nice amber ones - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... &rd=1&rd=1
This is actually the ones I bougth.

And recieved these - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-89-HO ... dZViewItem

That sucks! I searched and specificaly bought the other ones, not to get the ugly ones. Now the seller is not responding. I guess I will have to file a complaint with Paypal, leave negative feedback, and stop payment through my credit card.
Crap like this makes me not want to deal with ebay.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I wouldn't say it's ebays fault as much as it's just the seller. I mean if I bought something from someone on this board and they screwed me over.. I wouldn't blame CRXC.com. Give it some time. I have found most sellers are more than willing to work with you... Just remember a lot of them don't do this for a living.. so they are not sitting there waiting for emails to answer.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I'm in the same exact situation, with the same seller. Mine just arrived on Friday, and apparently he doesn't reply to emails on the weekend. I emailed him Friday afternoon, and haven't heard back either. I also emailed them to confirm that the ones pictured are the ones they are selling.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I emailed them before I purchased to confirm the lights were the same as pictured... they said yes, so I bought them. I received the same ones you did. This is the same seller. I also mentioned that this can be considered false advertising, since they are selling a different product than pictured.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I bought clear ones for 10$ brand new, and I painted them orange myself for 5$ lol. They look exactly like the ones you tried to buy and they don't leak.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
I had thoughts of doing that too, but I emailed this guy and he told me they were as pictured. Plus, they were a bit cheaper than the other guy's, and I don't remember if he had any on when I purchased them.

I wouldn't even have this issue though if Honda's plastic and glass could stay the same color after 17 years :evil:

·
Registered
20,303 Posts
andrey320 said:
Yeah, but those are like 2X more than the ones we bought.
Yes, well you get what you pay for i suppose.
It would have cost more, but you would have got what you wanted with no problems. I got my amber corners & bumpewr lights from that seller i posted a link from.
I have had mine on for 7 months, thru winter and rain, and no problems.

File a claim with paypal. It may take some time, but you should be able to get your $ back. I would not want to exchange them, send them back, get your money back and DON'T do business with that seller again.

ludesrv said:
I bought clear ones for 10$ brand new, and I painted them orange myself for 5$ lol. They look exactly like the ones you tried to buy and they don't leak.
You will need to repaint them over soon, the paint does not hold up well to the elements,especially on the front of the car.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dear customer

we are sorry that our warehouse may make a mistake
please go ahead and send back the item for exchange
At RokuCreation you will always enjoy a 14-day Money Back Guarantee. It works very simple. When you make a purchase from us, regardless of value, you can return the product(s) within 14 days from the date we first shipped your order for ANY REASONS. Whether the product is defective, seems defective, or that you change your mind and simply do not like it, you are welcome to send it back to us for a FULL REFUND. But note there will be a restocking fee of 15%. However, all return merchandise must accompany with original invoice.

· Name:
· Mailing Address:
· Item Number:
· Email Address:
· Reason of return:

Return your order to:

RokuCreation
15302 E. Valley Blvd
City of Industry, CA 91746

Please include this RMA number on top of the package and also on the invoice inside the package. All item without the RMA number will be abandoned from our warehouse.
The RMA number is:r-0123-150081570599,

please check with your email
ups will email you with the ups return label

However, if we've determined that we've shipped out the correct item, we'll charge customer shipping cost to reship the item.

P.S. It may take up to 4-5 business days to process the exchange after the product is receive

Thank you for you cooperation

RokuCreation

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Restocking fee of 15%? And you have to pay to ship it back? And within 14 days from the day they shipped it out???

Boy, this sure doesn't sound like customer sevice to me.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
They sent us a return label, so we shouldn't have to pay to return it... or so I would think.

rex2nr said:
Question from crxtreme89
crxtreme89( 21)
Positive feedback: 100%
Registered on: www.ebay.com
Item: 88 89 HONDA CRX JDM AMBER SIGNAL CORNER LIGHTS LENS (150077701618)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
crxtreme89 is the winner.
------
Hello, I was wondering if you have a response to my email on Friday concerning the wrong parts. I just found out a friend of mine ordered the same parts from you, and also received different lights than pictured.

How can we fix this? Hearing that I am not the only one with this issue, Paypal and Ebay will be hearing about this tomorrow unless I hear from you first. This is a case of false advertisement, and I'm sure that legal action can be taken, especially if this happened to multiple buyers.

-Scott Woodward

PS: Feel free to call me at area code 315-794-7860 at any time.
---
the restocking fee seems to be a bit of a scam to me, especially since I only opened the poor package they arrived in. At least it should only be 15% of the price, not the total shipped. Even then, it is still less than the price from other sellers... Here's to them getting it right :beer:

·
Registered
473 Posts
By the way, just to comment on what you'd said Baker - Paypal rarely ever does jack **** when it involves low amounts of money. They don't give a good god damn about you, and they're basically ebay anyway. So what do you do?

Nothing. You're SOL with paypal 9/10s of the time; thus you're better off using your credit card and nulling the charge than using your bank account with them.

·
Registered
20,303 Posts
JustAnotherRex said:
By the way, just to comment on what you'd said Baker - Paypal rarely ever does jack [crud] when it involves low amounts of money. They don't give a good god damn about you, and they're basically ebay anyway. So what do you do?
Really? I don't like paypal either, but they have gotten all my money back everytime and they were not for huge amounts either.... :)b

They froze someone's account because of a dispute i filed, all over $25.00. :lol:, which i got back.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.