Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone have any good dating tips.
give an example and tell if works.
i'll start.

No matter what, the first rule is to never touch her. even if she starts to touch and poke you. this makes her want you more.

i think it works....

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
shif7i7down said:
No matter what, the first rule is to never touch her. even if she starts to touch and poke you. this makes her want you more.
Or, she thinks she can walk all over you because you don't fight back. LOL

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
shif7i7down said:
That just means she's not mature enough to date. They do that out of insecurity. If they are insecure, they will be lousy in a relationship and/or in bed.

It's been too long since I dated and no way do I want to go back. I suggest going out in groups just for fun so that you have some basis of comparison. No need to hook up with just one until you find out what's available. Then treat her as you want her to treat you, don't be needy, find free things to do, and wear a condom every time along with her on the pill.

And never stay with anyone who doesn't appreciate a CRX.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Charles said:
I suggest going out in groups just for fun so that you have some basis of comparison. No need to hook up with just one until you find out what's available. Then treat her as you want her to treat you, don't be needy, find free things to do, and wear a condom every time along with her on the pill.

And never stay with anyone who doesn't appreciate a CRX.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I stopped calling the chick I went out with last because she jokingly said "I think you like this car more than you like me!"
Nah, you gotta give her the chance..... you look back at her, straight in the eyes, and without blinking, say..... "Yep, i sure do.. and i always will"

Then if she can deal with that, THEN you may continue testing her... you just might have a keeper... lol!

Obviously i'm still single... :roll:

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
ComposiMo said:
heck yea... if they think its cute, then its a start... if they look at it and don't like it, then nothing is going to change their mind.
No way. My wife hates hatchbacks. Any and all hatchbacks. She hated CRX's, and I drove one when we started dating. But she's changed her mind over the years and likes they way they look. But now she hates that it only has 2 seats, and since we have a kid, and another on the way, she's hating it even more. But at least she doesn't mind the looks anymore.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Smile, eye contact, please, and thank you.

Assert yourself but don't be pushy.

Be proud of yourself but don't brag. There's a difference.

Women dig confidence; be excited about yourself and your interests.

Women dig it even more when the excitement is about them. Just don't fake it 'cause the smart ones know.

How I met my gf of 3 and 1/2 years: Danced my way over (with my 2 left feet), asked if she minded first, then introduced myself.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
treat 'em like crap.... don't know why, but for a lot of guys it works :roll:

Hell, who am I to give dating advice? I suck at dating!

If you are trying to get into a serious relationship, respect, a good sence of humor, talking, and going out of your way for them is the best thing.

I met my fiancee at a party a couple years ago. We both ended up $^!#faced. We had a blast that night, just joking around, stealing each others drinks, ect. Then, we went back to her dorm-room, and I took her back upstairs to get water, talked with her til almost 5am, then helped her back down the stairs, and slept on the floor.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I talked to my girlfriend for a week on the phone before I even met her. I probably would never have aproached her if that wouldn't have happened first. She's sorta young compared to me and she's not the type I look for physically, but she's awesome. Not much different than I am.

If you want easy hook ups, find the girls with low self confidence and give it a heavy boost. The less intelligent she is, the easier it is to pull off because you can just be cheasy and it works.

If the girl is the stuck up-I'm too good for you type, treat her like ****, play a little hard to get, and you may end up hooking up, or you may get slapped. Either way, this is the type you typically do not want to date (at least for me.)

Dating and hooking up are two different things. Gotta figure out what you want, and then go searching for it.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Nah man, just hit her over tha head wit a whiffle ball bat, and drag her home... then be all like "yea, you mine now woman! Wheres mah toaster struedel at!?!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea, did i mention that i'm still single? :p ROFL!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.