Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to shoot for today sunday april 30th but i know alot of you that would be short notice like a mofo. So lets have a meet. Ill setup everything all you have to do is show up.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I just got on and saw the post. Maybe next week or the week after we all could do a meet? The guys in Va/MD arent to far away JD, you ever head to the dual on the weekends just to chill and cruise around? I know a few guys in hagerstown that have rex's that sometimes show up. Well, they did last year.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh not really. I dont like dual highway much anymore because of cops and ricers always out. I really dont want to get a street racing ticket in H-Town. Buddy of mine wasn't even racing the car beside him he was talking while moving and they gave both of them street racing tickets.So I try to stay away from there. What about a nice skyline park drive or a hugh park?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've been absent for a week or so...just saw this. I am thinking of a meet sometime either this month or June going through Skyline Drive (starting point would be Front Royal, VA near I-66).

·
Registered
390 Posts
i checked out maps.google.com and smith mountain is a good ways away... however, front royal is about 45 min from me which isnt bad. thats the start of skyline drive. though i havent been on the road yet, i have some friends who have and they say its sweet. if you look at it on maps.google.com you will see how much that road curves. its a crx's dream come true =) the farthest i could go would be the end of skyline drive to meet up with you guys....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.