Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Yikes... Tore the outer door skin off, but the rest of the door is still there. The fender's messed up and the headlight is out, but the bumper and hood look untouched? WTF happened there? :shock:

·
Registered
778 Posts
http://www.break.com/index/bb7828.html has been categorized as Mature Content. It has been blocked per your organization's Internet Usage Policy for group Public.

If you feel you reached this page in error, please contact your System Administrator.

aww damn my work firewall!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Dren said:
http://www.break.com/index/bb7828.html has been categorized as Mature Content. It has been blocked per your organization's Internet Usage Policy for group Public.

If you feel you reached this page in error, please contact your System Administrator.

aww damn my work firewall!

there ya go Dren

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Charlie, lol I honestly don't know why I didn't think of just posting it like you did. So Ill do that NOW! lol I give you credit though, for making me realize im a dummy!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
dohcya said:
May be a dumb question but by looking at the picture and the drivers compartment, do you guys think whoever was driving made it out alive?
The driver's (or is that the passenger's?) seat appears to be right where it should be, but I couldn't say the same for the seatbelts.

·
Registered
267 Posts
SETI20 said:
Looks like everyone either made it out alive, or was ejected.

Yes I really want a cage...
i dont know if im weird or something but latly ive ben freaking out about geting in a wreck in the crx since its such a tiny car and everyone around here is such a horrible driver..

a cage would be super

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Seriously... Some girl in a Volvo S70 cut me off last thursday. I slid to a stop (on dry pavement) from about 35 mph, working myself as close to the curb as possible, but she just kept moving into my lane. If she had checked her mirrors or stopped when the squealing tire noise started, it would have been a near miss. She hit my bumper with her right front tire and my driver's side mirror left a black streak down half the length of her car. Just plain stupid.
On the bright side, the local Honda dealer gave me an $830 damage estimate for this:

The black stuff is tire rubber, the white stuff is paint from her hubcap.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Paul said:
SETI20 said:
Looks like everyone either made it out alive, or was ejected.

Yes I really want a cage...
i dont know if im weird or something but latly ive ben freaking out about geting in a wreck in the crx since its such a tiny car and everyone around here is such a horrible driver..

a cage would be super
Yea, a cage would be wonderful.... However.....I was side swiped on the interstate and knocked off the road and I hit the front 'knuckle' of a guardrail at 70 mph in my 89 crx. If you look at the guardrails on the interstate, you'll notice the first 8-10 posts that hold the guardrail up are wood posts. I snapped 6 of them when I hit it head on. Afer doing two or three 360 degree turns in the median, the car came to a stop. I still can't believe I walked away from my wreck with only some seatbelt rash.

Two weeks later I read in the newspaper a man "supposely" fell asleep at the wheel of his pickup truck about 2 miles down the road from where I wrecked. His truck hit the guardrail on the right side of the road and instead of it stopping him or absorbing the impact, his truck went over the guardrail and flipped numerous times before hitting a tree. Unfortunately he didn't survive.

I believe that if it's your time to go then it is your time to go. Even though a pickup truck is most likely stronger than a nimble crx, it all depends on the situation. There are so many factors the determine the severity of an accident.

·
Registered
861 Posts
that rex had to be hit at a crazy speed

doesn't look good for our rellow rexer

and in other news, i went to the junk yard the other day cuz my buddy said he got a older civic in that was in good shape so i told him to hold it, well i got there and they already put an a/c unit through the roof, so i start walking the junkyard and hes like check this out, a perfect dodge stratus was sitting there, i walk up to it, blood everywhere all over the windows, seats, rear seat, down the back bumper, i ask him what the fudge ya know, he tells me this guy tied chiken wire around his neck out the trunk and around a bridge takes off at 55 miles an hour, decapitation like a mug, they couldn't find his head until they started to lift the car on the flat bed, they found it in between the bumper and the trunk lid **shivers**, they said his hands were still straigh grippiing the steering wheel

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.