Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,605 Posts
Yikes... Tore the outer door skin off, but the rest of the door is still there. The fender's messed up and the headlight is out, but the bumper and hood look untouched? WTF happened there? :shock:

· Registered
2,605 Posts
dohcya said:
May be a dumb question but by looking at the picture and the drivers compartment, do you guys think whoever was driving made it out alive?
The driver's (or is that the passenger's?) seat appears to be right where it should be, but I couldn't say the same for the seatbelts.

· Registered
2,605 Posts
Seriously... Some girl in a Volvo S70 cut me off last thursday. I slid to a stop (on dry pavement) from about 35 mph, working myself as close to the curb as possible, but she just kept moving into my lane. If she had checked her mirrors or stopped when the squealing tire noise started, it would have been a near miss. She hit my bumper with her right front tire and my driver's side mirror left a black streak down half the length of her car. Just plain stupid.
On the bright side, the local Honda dealer gave me an $830 damage estimate for this:

The black stuff is tire rubber, the white stuff is paint from her hubcap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.