Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Tom, I've been wondering about those kickpanel speaker pods and how they affect comfort -- do they interfere with being able to comfortably place your left foot to the left of the clutch (like when cruising on the highway)? I assume you have to ditch your deadpedal? Tell me more! :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xJamesX said:
That link just brought me to the featured page but I didn't see any december link. SO I just typed in December2006 and it worked..Nice car

-James-

http://crxcommunity.com/featured/December2006/
Hold shift and reload the page ...

Holding shift will force the browser too really reload instead of show you your "cache"

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Nice work Team. :wink:
Tom:As always my friend your CRX is the cleanest!
oh and BTW..."Lloyd: Hey, guys. Big gulps, huh? Cool. All right! Well, see ya later. " :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
ryan_long_01 said:
Tom, I've been wondering about those kickpanel speaker pods and how they affect comfort -- do they interfere with being able to comfortably place your left foot to the left of the clutch (like when cruising on the highway)? I assume you have to ditch your deadpedal? Tell me more! :)
Yeah, I love the kickpanels. But to be honest, you do lose the dead pedal and there's no room to the left of the clutch pedal. I never really used it much anyway. But to those who use it, it would be quite annoying to switch. Personally I think it's worth it though.

Thanks guys for the positive comments!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.