Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thats great Jeff!!!!! I was working on mine today...glad I didn't start a slide show with mine....first few pics would have been of my foul mouth regarding a previous owners attempt to cut corners with the electrical system...But hey...we wouldnt do it if we didn't like the torture. Thanks for sharing, Ivan.

·
Registered
245 Posts
So much to cover here lol.

My fuse box is still in the bay. I have been working 60+ hours a week so I haven't had much time.

Running the vtec wires in with the main harness will definitely be a nice touch. I'm not sure about that t bracket but I wish I would have heard sooner that you needed one since I practically gave one away last week.

I don't know what your rockers look like but I'm deathly afraid of the day when I remove my plastics. I just know I'm going to be pissed.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
JeffWilliamsUSA said:
I need some #4awg to go to the main fuse box before i can get a final fit / wire it all up. ( i have some #8awg that i thought would work but from what i'm reading .. it needs to be #4 which i don't have :( .. ) and .. i need a little 3/4" split loom
#8 sounds about right for the stock wiring and there is no benefit to up-sizing the wire for a stockish system.

How much 3/4" split loom do you need?

Mike

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Painting that trim makes it look MUCH better :)b

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
blazercrx said:
I see you spent $15 at the junkyard for wires... I thought if it fit in your tool box or pockets it was free! :twisted:
I did fit some in my tool "bucket" ;) .. lol
I used more than 5 wires too, but the 5 i really needed were there, for headlights / horn.
They are a larger gauge. and oh .. i also got a free horn too ;) and a bolt for my crossmember :p

I ended up being able to use the "bucket" wires for my tuck.
And i have a full DS tuck harness ready to install in someone elses CRX :) ..
cha-ching < money sound / pink floyd plays in background , lol :biggrin: ..
doh ... now it's playing "Pink Floyd / Time" :( :rolleyes1:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.