Honda CRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back home tonight its like 1 am. and there is like 3/4ths of an inch of snow on the cars. so i felt obligated to take a few pictures of the rex since it will now not move from that spot till spring.

and here is one from a week ago or so

has anyone gotten snow yet?

scarponze

i think i got it right this time

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i just resized them with the help of getcaughtdead you must of looked at them right after i deleted them to hoste the smaller sized ones

it should work now

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
man that is a sweet lookin rex. what kinda wheels are those?

No snow here but we went from 60-70 highs during the day to 40 high all of the sudden. Its time for winter to roll in :cry:

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
No snow down here. We rarely have snow for 24 hours for the whole year down here in Georgia. I like it like that. Lived in Minnesota for a couple years and decided it wasn't for me. That is a very nice lookin rex. I'd like to see some more pics.

·
Registered
274 Posts
No snow here for now.

We usually get snow in eraly november, but it doesnt stay. The real snow comes around mid december here in Montreal.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
:looks outside:
Nope...not yet... :evil:

It got hella cold here today though....

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
We got some here today nothing major but some of the nuts still do not know how to drive. . . . . . some lady wrecked today right in town. . .. . .
just the early start of a bad winter. . . . .oh well. . . .

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im not even gonna start on people and their driving..

but we had 4 inches when i woke up this morning, around 6 am.

jeff i have a cover for it but didnt think it was gonna snow and by the time i got home lastnight around 1am it was like it is in those pictures. so i didnt get to cover her up.

black_kris_si .. those wheels are rota slipstreams

scarponze

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
LOL! My dad called me in the first week of September to tell me that he had 8 inches of snow. He lives in Saskatchewan though, right next to the Canada/US border.

·
Registered
566 Posts
snowed like 4-6" here in morgantown, wv. with rain before and after the snow it sucked :(. half the city is without power from falling trees and power lines. good thing im the half that has power :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Im a Canuck and i havent seen any snow yet, just a LOT of rain. but it always rains a lot here :( im hoping for a white winter so i can ski and board again. looking forward to spending most of the cold months up a mountain

·
Registered
18 Posts
By the way I am so jealous :evil: . I love snow and haven't had a white Christmas in a long time. We get plenty of ice, no shortage of that crap here in KC. Snow is rare before Christmas though.

There is hope, it is quite a bit colder at the current time than last winter. Maybe we can break the cycle!

*Chanting* snow! Snow! SNOW!

·
Registered
37 Posts
all we get is rain :evil:

·
Registered
319 Posts
That's funny, I'm still wearing shorts! It's 4°C in the morning and a high of 12-16°C.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts